Have you incurred fines or penalties because of a missed deadline? Need to prepare tax returns that shouldn't be accessed by others in the company? Is it difficult to keep track of the tax returns that your team is working on? Due Dates and Teams from Expert Tax help you solve these problems.
Find out how these two tools make preparing tax forms easier for you.
Due Dates is a tool focused on managing tasks and deadlines to meet filing dates and avoid penalties. The benefits offered by this tool are task management, visibility of filing dates, massive changes, and notifications.
- Task management. Prioritizing tasks is easier with Due Dates. Create tasks, keep track of and collaborate on them with your team, all in one place. Document or comment on tasks and adjust task status, according to the necessary workflow.
- Visibility of filing dates. Due Dates gives visibility of filing dates, making it easier to complete tasks on time. Configure the delivery date for each task and the application will automatically share reminders of them. Additionally, by being able to configure the dates, if an extension has been requested, you can extend the due date of the task.
- Massive changes. Save time with large-scale upgrades. The tax season can have many changes. Due dates grants the necessary tools to make massive changes and "rollovers", where you can select the clients you want to rollover and duplicate the documents for the current taxable year.
- Notifications. Receive notifications within the platform or by email, a function that helps you avoid incurring penalties.
- Customizable. Customize the tags, status, expiration dates, and more. Modify it to meet the needs and task processes of your company. It's simple!
Teams is available in Expert Tax at no additional cost. Control access to tax returns and assign customers to team members. It's great for collaboration, productivity, and privacy.
The benefits of Teams are:
- Two-factor authentication. This authentication method promotes a more secure environment for your information.
- Custom user groups. Control access and teams for each project.
- Assign clients to users and/or groups. Identify and limit access to sensitive documents to select users or groups.
- Audit log report. It includes a report with a limit of up to 10 years.
- Active Directory Synchronization (Compatible with Office 365). Another method that promotes a safer environment for your data.
Your Data is Safe in the Cloud
Expert Tax is a fully cloud-based platform that complies with SOC 2 Type II, an audit that assesses an organization's security controls using confidentiality, integrity, privacy, and availability as criteria. This means that you can count on your data being protected with strict security measures.
We Take You Step-by-Step
With manuals available 24/7, you will be able to answer any questions, such as how to set passwords and assign teams. Additionally, we have articles that provide more information related to the tools.
Visit some of the relevant manuals or articles available:
- Due Dates- Buy and Activate Subscription
- Teams & Security Benefits
- Teams & Security - Two-Factor Authentication
- Teams & Security - Assign Teams and Users to Clients
Due Dates and Teams help simplify the process of preparing tax returns for your clients. Stop organizing tasks in Excel. Due Dates helps you organize, streamline, and automate tasks all in one place. On the other hand, Teams lets you control user access to clients and their tax returns. Don't depend on outdated platforms, start using Expert Tax today.
Article is closed for comments.