Are you an accountant and have yet to find the right program for your work? Expert Tax, a complete and reliable program for preparing and filing tax returns, offers all the tools and latest advances in technology to facilitate the work of accountants and tax preparers.
If you are considering Expert Tax, remember that you can create an account at experttax.com and try it for free. To further streamline the process, a tour of the program will soon be offered to anyone interested in purchasing licenses.
We invite you to learn more about Expert Tax! Explore the program and find out about the features and benefits it offers.
Available Licenses at Expert Tax
Before starting to prepare returns with Expert Tax, you must decide which licenses are the ones that align with your needs. At Expert Tax, we currently offer four licenses: Individual, Corporation, Payroll & Withholding, and Single Practitioner.
- Individual. Package includes 482, 1040-PR, 1040 US, 480.8, and more.
- Corporation. The license covers forms 480.2, 480.2 (EC), 480.7 (0E), 4and 80.1 (SC). If you need the Industrial Incentive forms, you can purchase the Add-On for an additional cost.
- Payroll & Withholding. Covers annual Tax Returns: 480.6 A, B, C, D, and annual Payroll Returns: 499R-2/W2-PR(W-2's).
- Single Practitioner. For independent accountants and tax form preparers, we offer a product designed with access to Individual and Corporation forms at an affordable cost.
Do you want to know more about the program? Visit our article Expert Tax: How to Start your Account and Use the Platform.
Demo Video & Customer Profile Trial
Expert Tax is equipped with two tools to help provide a smoother experience for Accountants interested in the program and for new users.
- Try out the program for free before filing your taxes. Before deciding to buy our program, you will have access to Expert Tax, where you'll have the opportunity to explore the functionalities of the platform.
- John Doe. After purchasing the program, new users will automatically have access to a fake client profile to help them familiarize themselves with each step related to handling client information and data.
Important: Starting in 2024, those interested will have limited days to try out the demo.
Future Integrations to Expert Tax
With the interest of continuing to improve the new user experience and to familiarize them with the platform, our team is working to slowly incorporate these new features in stages.
- Product Tour. For new users beginning the process of getting to know the platform, this functionality will offer a tour of the program and will accompany you through what you know about the entire application.
- Hotspot. In order to offer information to new users, answer frequently asked questions, and refresh the knowledge of experienced users, Expert Tax will incorporate this functionality, represented by a symbol next to keywords or phrases capable of expanding with more information to educate users.
- Onboarding Checklist. This tool will give visibility to all the processes that a user must do when joining the program for the first time. It will also serve as a link to send the user where they need to go to execute the corresponding process.
For more information about integrations join our newsletter.