To reinstall the program you must follow the steps below for Windows operating system.
- Close the program.
- Go to Control Panel on your computer.
- In the Programs area, select Uninstall a program.
- Search for the program to reinstall example Expert Tax 2020 and right click and choose Uninstall.
- It will ask you if you are sure you want to uninstall, and you will be asked if you are sure you want to uninstall.
- While the program is uninstalling, go to https://experttax.com to the Help area and choose Downloads. Attached is a direct link: Download Center - Expert Tax Support Center
- On the download page, choose the tax year e.g. 2020 and select the option that says Click here to download the redistributable installer and the program will start downloading.
- Once the download is complete, follow the installation steps that will be displayed on the screen.
- Once the installation is finished, open the program.