Differences between: Add, Replace and Ignore Customer
When importing a file to Expert Tax Web, you will see this screen if the client was previously imported.
- You will select this option to add the client, duplicating it in Expert Tax Web.
- With this option, the system will replace the existing information with that of the file that will be imported.
- You will use this option if you want to bypass this client and stay with the one you already have in Expert Tax Web.
- If you are using the web mode, download the files to the Desktop and eventually you want to import the files, you must select: Replace Client.
- If in the program you have duplicate clients with the same ID number, you can remove the one you don't want and / or contact us for assistance.
If you would like assistance or need more information, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com or open a ticket at support.experttax.com/#help and we will assign a technical support staff to contact you as soon as possible.
Article is closed for comments.