- Go to Forms.
- Select Annual.
- Press View Forms
4. Press E-File Originals.
5. Press Continue.
6. Enter the Filing Information and the Submitter Information.
7. Review the contact information. If you need to correct any of the boxes, press Edit Information, then press Continue.
8. Choose if you want the program to generate the control numbers automatically or if you want to enter them manually.
- Download the type of file you want to use and upload it to the SURI page. You can access it from the link provided in the program.
If you were able to upload the file successfully to SURI, press Yes.
9. Enter the Filing Confirmation Number provided by Hacienda (Department of Treasury) once the filing is processed.
*The Filing Confirmation Number may take up to 24 to 48 hours to appear in your SURI Account. You can proceed the filing process once you receive the confirmation number.
The main screen of the form will indicate that you have a transmission pending for the confirmation number.
Once you have it, press Continue E-File for Originals and enter the confirmation number.
You will see the forms filed with your confirmation number on the screen and you will be able to print them.
Once you press Go to Dashboard, the program will give you the option to download the SSA file that is submitted to the Social Security Administration page.
You can also download it from the home page of the Form in Download SSA File.
Article is closed for comments.