Through the worksheets, you can work with the client's Trial Balance. It can be used to work the amounts in the Individual Tax Return.
To import data in this section, you can follow the next steps:
- Press Please import a Trial Balance.
- On the next screen, the program will ask you to select the file that will be imported.
3. If you want to download the template, press Download Template.
4. If you have an Excel sheet ready to import, press Choose File and locate the file in your computer.
5. Press Continue.
6. The next screen will evaluate if there are errors in the template. If any, you must correct the Excel and try the import again. If there are no errors, you will see the next screen:
7. Answer the import questions based on your preferences and press Continue.
8. The program will show the import results on the next screen.
9. Press Return To Trial Balance to finish the process.
10. If the import was successful, you will be able to see the imported transactions in the Trial Balance main screen.
11. Then, press Transfer to send the data to the tax return.