- Go to the withholding statement that you want to create in the program.
- Select Import.
3. Download template.
4. Save the Excel in your computer.
5. Work with the Excel worksheet:
- Sample Data: Is the sheet that you will fill with the information you want to import.
- Layout: These are the instructions of the required format.
- Codes: Required for some lines (if applies).
6. Press Choose File.
- Search the file in your computer and press Open.
7. Press Continue.
8. If the document does not have errors, press Continue.
- If there is an error, the program will show it to you and you must correct it so the Excel could be imported.
The program will show the amount of imported statements.
9. Press Return To List.
In the next screen, you will have the list of the imported statements.
You have the option to edit them pressing View, or delete them pressing Remove.