Expert Tax, offers different ways to create 480s in the information module.
If you create the suppliers in the program and quarterly invoices, at the time of creating the 480's, you have the option of transferring the data to the forms by following the following steps:
- Go to the Transfer tab.
- Choose Annual.
- Press Continue.
- Choose the form(s) that you wish to transfer data.
- Press Transfer.
2. Create form manually
- Go to Forms.
- Select Anual.
- Press View Forms.
- Select Add Forms.
- Press Enter Information Manually.
- Fill the form and the press Save.
3. Create form using Excel Import.
- Follow the previous steps, but when entering to Add Forms select Import Informative Information From Excel (ORIGINALS)
- Download Template.
- Fill the Template with the respective information.
- Import the file following the program instructions.
Note: If you create the forms manually or by Excel when you convert to the next year, the information of the providers and their invoices will NOT be converted.